Valentine’s Day Cookies are the perfect gifts for anyone, hearts♥shaped cookies are of course a must this time of year!
…Cookies make great gifts any time of the year and everybody love’s them.
I love cookies and i love it even more when i can make them, but it has to be an easy recipe like this one below
- roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- cup all-purpose flour
Decorations, as desired
- Red, pink and white cookie icings
- Assorted Valentine candy sprinkles 1 of 4
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, crumble cookie dough and add flour, kneading until well blended.
- On floured surface, roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with floured 3-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter. If desired, cut out centers from some of the 3-inch hearts with floured 1- to 1 1/2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutters. Ungreased cookie sheets, place cutouts 2 inches apart, placing larger and smaller hearts on separate cookie sheets. Re-roll dough, and cut additional cookies.3 Bake large hearts 11 to 13 minutes, small hearts 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.Frost and decorate cookies my favorite part. Use your creativity to customize and add a special touch for those you love ♥
Over the weekend I came across this very talented girl who makes the MOST beautiful cookies watch her video here LOVE cookies
Have fun making your love cookies